Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Reinstatement ManagerSalary: £32K + Benefits Location: Horsham Role: As Reinstatement Manager (RFPM) you will work closely with Supervisors, Subcontractors and direct labour force, to plan, organise and support field resources in the day-to-day framework operations across a number of programmes/schemes in theLocation:HorshamClosing Date:24th January 2020
- PlannerSalary: £23k + Benefits Location: Horsham Role: As Planner, you will be using corporate planning processes, systems and databases to provide support to the Southern Water contract by delivering a detailed, fully resourced and optimised work programme. Responsibilities: Process and submit anyLocation:HorshamClosing Date:24th January 2020
- Site Manager – SunderlandJob Title: Site Manager – Civils Salary: £33k + Benefits Location: Sunderland Role: This is a great opportunity for a Civils Site Manager to manage, monitor and resource contracts, to maximise output and profit whilst minimising costs, all in compliance with Company policies, procedures andLocation:SunderlandClosing Date:24th January 2020
- Clancy Plant AdministratorSalary: £19.5k + Benefits Locations: Harefield Role: The Clancy group are looking for an experienced Plant Administrator to join the Clancy Plant team based in our Harefield office. As the Plant Administrator, you will act as first point of contact and provide administrative support to the ClancyLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:24th January 2020
- Logistics SchedulerSalary: up to £26k + Benefits Location: Brixton Role: To work on our Thames Water Contract as a part of a busy logistics team to oversee all transport and logistics activities across the South London region. Responsibilities: Ensuring all teams in South London are properly serviced with theLocation:BrixtonClosing Date:24th January 2020
- SupervisorSalary: up to £34k + Benefits (24 days leave + Bank holidays + Car/Van) Location: South London 7h30 – 17h00 Monday to Friday The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supervisor within the water industry to join the Clancy Group to work on our Thames WaterLocation:BrixtonClosing Date:24th January 2020