Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Trainee EngineerLocation: Harefield, Middlesex (UB9 6HZ) The Role: An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Equipment or M&E Engineer looking for their first opportunity to explore and develop their talent has become available within Clancy Plant’s Specialist Equipment Department. The Specialist EquipmentLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:27th September 2019
- SHEQ AdviserSalary: £35,000.00 + car Location: Thames Valley Region The Role: As one of our SHEQ Adviser’s you will provide professional and authoritative services and advice in all areas of work safety; enabling managers and employees to comply withLocation:Thames ValleyClosing Date:27th September 2019
- Commercial ManagerRole Type: Permanent, Full time Location: Thames Valley Region Salary: £70,000 – £85,000 per annum depending on experience The Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager, ideally from a utilities and construction background, to join Clancy Docwra and theLocation:Brixton, Kidlington, London & Home Counties, Thames ValleyClosing Date:27th September 2019
- Team Leader (Mainlaying)Role Type: Permanent, Full time Location: Milton Keynes (MK15 9PA) Salary: £13.50 per hour The Role: Clancy are looking for two Team Leaders on their Housing Estate Mains contract under our Integrated Metering &Location:Milton KeynesClosing Date:27th September 2019
- Operative (Mainlaying)Role Type: Permanent, Full time Location: Milton Keynes (MK15 9PA) Salary: £11.00 per hour The Role: Clancy are looking for two Operatives on their Housing Estate Mains contract under our Integrated Metering &Location:Milton KeynesClosing Date:27th September 2019
- Senior Finance AssistantSalary: £28k – £32k + study package Location: Harefield The Role: We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Finance Assistant to join our team. If you already have your AAT qualifications, significant experience in a finance environment and would like to take the next step up into aLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:27th September 2019