Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Reinstatement OperativeSalary: £11.00 – £13.50 per hour (depending on experience) Location: Broadholme/Northampton ROLE/RESPONSIBILITIES This is a great opportunity for an experienced Reinstatement Operative looking for their next role to develop their skills within the utilities/constructionLocation:BroadholmeClosing Date:31st July 2019
- Reinstatement Planning SupervisorJob Title: Reinstatement Planning Supervisor Location: Brixton ROLE/RESPONSIBILITIES This is a great opportunity for an experienced Reinstatement Planner looking for their next promotional role to develop their skills within the utilities/construction industry. The ReinstatementLocation:Brixton, LondonClosing Date:31st July 2019
- Project ManagerSalary: Up to £58K + Benefits Package Location: Dartford/London The Role: The Clancy Group are currently looking to add a Project Manager to join our UK Power Networks contract, based from either London or Dartford and covering London & the Home Counties. As one of our Energy ProjectLocation:Dartford, London & Home CountiesClosing Date:31st July 2019
- Reward & Benefits ManagerLocation: Harefield Overall Objective This is a brand-new role, providing an exciting opportunity to take ownership for re-building our reward and benefits programme, that will support our wider objective of becoming an employer of choiceLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:31st July 2019
- PlannerSalary: Up to £25K Location: Milton Keynes ROLE/RESPONSIBILITIES This is a great opportunity for an experienced Planner or Scheduler looking for their next opportunity to develop their skills within the utilities/construction industry. As HEMs Planner you will work in collaboration withLocation:Milton KeynesClosing Date:31st July 2019
- Vehicle Mechanic – HarefieldJob Title: Vehicle Mechanic Salary: £13.26 per hour (around £35K per annum) + benefits Location: Harefield The Role: We have an opportunity for a NVQ Level 3 qualified (or equivalent) mechanic, to join ourLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:31st July 2019