Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Operational AnalystSalary: £21k – £24K + benefits Location: Great Billing/Milton Keynes The Role: To support and assist the efficient and effective running of IMDS operations. You will be expected to fulfil the JRO with percentage of time against each key accountability area as agreed with your manager. AsLocation:Milton KeynesClosing Date:24th January 2020
- Clancy Traffic Management Area Manager – Anglian RegionSalary: £35K- £40k + Benefits Location: Great Billing/Canwick/Ramsey The Role: An immediate requirement has arisen for a Traffic Management Area Manager to join our Clancy Traffic Department to work on our Traffic Management infrastructure on group and external contracts in the Anglian region. AsLocation:Canwick, Great Billing, RamseyClosing Date:31st January 2020
- BuyerSalary: up to £36k + Car or Car Allowance, Pension Location: Harefield The Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to join the Clancy Group at our head office in Harefield. As Buyer you will assist our Senior Buyer and Head of Procurement in ensuring allLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:31st January 2020
- Clancy Traffic Management Area Manager – West HydeSalary: £35K- £40k + Benefits Location: West Hyde The Role: An immediate requirement has arisen for a Traffic Management Area Manager to join our Clancy Traffic Department to work on our Traffic Management infrastructure on group and external contracts in the Thames Valley- SW London Region. AsLocation:West HydeClosing Date:31st January 2020
- Quantity SurveyorJob Title: Quantity Surveyor Salary: up to £45k + Benefits Location: Sunderland Role: As Quantity Surveyor, you will be an integral part of the commercial team on our Northern Power Grid framework. With excellent attention to details, a methodical approach and the ability to prioritise toLocation:SunderlandClosing Date:31st January 2020
- Senior Quantity SurveyorLocation: Thames Valley Region (White Waltham Depot) Salary: Competitive and commensurate with relevant experience The Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, ideally from a utilities and construction background, to join Clancy Docwra and our capital works, ThamesLocation:Thames ValleyClosing Date:31st January 2020