Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- HR Administrator (FTC)Salary: £25,000.00 p/a Location: Harefield, UB9 6HZ Role/Responsibilities Clancy are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to cover an existing employees’ absence for four (4) months on a Fixed Term Contract. Based at our head office in Harefield, Middlesex you will be accountable forLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:31st October 2019
- Jointers MateRole Type: Full time, weekly Location: Sunderland Salary: £495 p/w (45 hour week) The Role: Clancy are looking for a Jointers Mate on our Northern Power Grid contract to accompany working LV Cable Jointers. An essentialLocation:SunderlandClosing Date:31st October 2019
- Plant Co-ordinator/Administrator (6 Month FTC – with a view of going perm)Salary: £19k + Pension, 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday & On-going Training 7H30 – 16H00 Monday to Friday Location: Great Billing The Role: The Clancy Group are currently looking to hire a Plant Co-Ordinator to join our team working on our Anglian Water Framework. As Plant Co-ordinator, youLocation:Great BillingClosing Date:31st October 2019
- Energy Alliance Technical TrainerSalary: £55k + Car + Benefits Location: Dartford The Role: The Clancy Group are currently looking to hire an experienced Energy Alliance Technical Trainer to work on our UKPN Framework As the Technical Trainer, you will provide technical training to both internal and external staff on behalf ofLocation:DartfordClosing Date:31st October 2019
- New Connections EstimatorSalary: £32K per year + benefits Location: Horsham The Role: The Clancy Group are looking to hire an experienced New Connections Estimator to work on our Southern Water Framework. As part of the Southern Water R & M contract one of Clancy Docwra’s roles is to Manage the surveying andLocation:HorshamClosing Date:31st October 2019