Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Operational AdministratorLocation: Broadholme/Northampton (NN8 1RR) Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience Role Clancy Docwra are currently recruiting for an Operational Administrator to support our Anglian Water Water Recycling Network (WRN) framework. Responsible to the WRN Operations Manager, you will supportLocation:BroadholmeClosing Date:31st January 2020
- Payroll AdministratorLocation: Harefield, Middlesex (UB9 6HZ) Salary: Up to £30,000.00 depending on experience The Role Clancy are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join our privately-owned construction firm’s payroll function. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be part of a teamLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:31st January 2020
- Field Performance ManagerSalary: Up to £36K + Company Vehicle Location: Great Billing, Northamptonshire The Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team Leader/Supervisor looking for their next opportunity to develop their managerial & leadership experience within the utilities/construction industry. AsLocation:Great BillingClosing Date:31st January 2020
- Senior Cost Manager/Quantity SurveyorSalary: Up to £61k + Benefits Location: Anglian Region Role: In this role you will assist the Commercial Performance Manager to provide commercial management for an allocated programme area of an embedded alliance contract. You will be responsible for providing transparent, accurate and timelyLocation:Closing Date:31st January 2020
- Construction ManagerLocation: Thames Valley Region (White Waltham Depot) Salary: Up to £72,500.00 + benefits depending on experience The Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager, ideally from a utilities and construction background, to join Clancy and our capital works, Thames WaterLocation:Thames ValleyClosing Date:31st January 2020
- Commercial ManagerRole Type: Permanent, Full time Location: Dartford Salary: Up to £85,000 (depending on experience) + benefits The Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager, ideally from a utilities, construction or energy background, to join Clancy Docwra and our alliance withLocation:LondonClosing Date:31st January 2020