We hold a number of accreditations and memberships which are vital for our business as we operate in many regulated sectors
- UK Asbestos Training AssociationClancy Docwra Ltd. is a member of the UK Asbestos Training Association. Becoming a UKATA Approved Training Provider demonstrates the company's commitment to delivering the highest standards of asbestos training, and its support for continued improvements in asbestos training. View Certificate
- UK Society For Trenchless TechnologyClancy Docwra Ltd. is a member of the UK Society for Trenchless Technology - a registered charity which is involved in the development and promotion of Trenchless, or 'No-Dig' techniques. View Certificate
- Van ExcellenceClancy Docwra Ltd. has been recognised with a Van Excellence award. Van Excellence is an award-winning industry-led initiative which has been developed by the Freight Transport Association alongside some of the UK’s best van operators - drawn from all sectors of industry. The scheme has been developed primarily to raise standards within the industry, improve the perception of vans and light commercial vehicles, and to enhance the reputation of organisations which operate van fleets. View Certificate
- Water Industry Recognition SchemeClancy Docwra Ltd. is a Water Industry Recognition Scheme registered provider. This Scheme is an ongoing process to introduce competition into the water services market, by performing technical assessments of companies that work on projects associated with the installation of water infrastructure. View Certificate
- Office of Gas and Electricity MarketsClancy Docwra Ltd. is a licensed OFGEM provider. OFGEM is a non-ministerial government department and an independent National Regulatory Authority, recognised by EU Directives. Its principal objective is to protect the interests of existing and future electricity and gas consumers. View Certificate
- Future Water AssociationClancy Docwra Ltd. is a member of the Future Water Association - an organisation which is dedicated to its promise to 'shape the future of the water sector' through a focus on innovation.