Customer Liaison Officer
JOB TITLE : Customer Liaison Officer
SALARY:Up to £22000 + Benefits
Location: Falmer, East Sussex, BN1 9PY
WHO WE ARE
We are a national construction company operating across the Water, Energy, Multi Utility, Rail and Infrastructure Civils sectors and we have a number of opportunities to join our alliance with Anglian Water, specifically within their IMR (Integrated Maintenance & Repair) team.
We are offering the opportunity for a Customer Liaison Officer to join Clancy Docwra, one of the UK’s leading construction companies in the Utilities sector.
The role is based in Falmer near Brighton and requires regular weekly travel to our Chatham office. As part of the Customer Liaison team you will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer queries and complaints relating to work carried out on behalf of our clients in the Utilities industry; as well as providing assistance on planned projects to the Communications Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership and manage customer complaints and enquiries through to resolution.
- Liaise internally between Clancy Docwra area offices and externally with our clients and their customers to answer enquiries received relating to work carried out.
- Proactively contact customers to ensure their enquiries have been resolved and to monitor the quality of Customer Service provided.
- Visit customers and sites across the South East where required.
- Provide local Liaison support for planned schemes across the South East.
- Accurately update both in-house and client databases.
- Monitor social media channels and take proactive approach to ensure company and client reputations are enhanced.
- Travel to Kent is required one day a week, to work from our Chatham office.
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, so it is important that applicants have great organisation skills and are used to working in a fast-paced environment. If you have the required experience please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01895 823711 extension: 3182 for more information.
We’re different! We are not quite as big as some of our competitors, but that doesn’t stop us from being a significant national player. We are agile and quick to react and can combine the scale and professionalism of a large company with the speed, responsiveness and personal touch of a family owned and run business.
It’s a powerful mix and one that our clients truly value and they know they can trust us, to give them the best possible quality of service and to treat their challenges as our own.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made in order for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE