Field Performance Manager (HEMs)
Job Title: Field Performance Manager (HEMs)
Salary: Up to £37K per annum + Benefits Package
About the role
As Field Performance Manager (FPM) you will manage the day-to-day framework operations across a number of programmes/schemes within a geographical area with respect to Housing Estate Mains (HEMs).
This particular framework is Integrated Metering Developer Services (IMDS) and one of three frameworks within Clancy Docwra and Anglian Water’s integrated alliance (IA).
You will work closely with Project Engineers, Highways and Developers to plan, organise, support and manage field resources; ensuring efficient and effective execution of work in a cost efficient and productive manner to achieve IMDS objectives.
What you will be responsible for
Reporting directly to the IMDS Operations Manager you will act primarily as managerial support to enable an efficient and effective operational area, delivering the service strategy whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
· Responsible for implementing, monitoring and achieving targets for health and safety, customer satisfaction, quality and outputs. Develop future HEMS strategy so that less work is lost to the independent (“self-lay”) market
· Liaise with Project Managers and Engineers as well as internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively
· Provide operational & technical support to prevent / proactively manage and resolve any event or incident
· Coach your teams in H&S, quality and working practices to improve performance
· Work to minimise customer contacts by encouraging a ‘right first time’ culture and driving the team to deliver service excellence
· Deal with customer complaints / queries and ensure a customer focused delivery
· Promote and drive continual improvement – encouraging teams to come up with innovative ideas
· Attend monthly team meetings and share & promote best practice across IMDS
You will be an experienced management professional, who has previously held a Team Leader / Supervisor position for at least three years, with an excellent understanding of the construction industry.
You will need be open-minded, flexible and collaborative in your approach. You will also possess most, if not all of the following criteria;
· Excellent stakeholder engagement
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills in order to effectively liaise with Client stakeholders and wider management community including engineers etc.
· Good Streetworks & Structural training/experience
· CSCS card
· Experience in producing RAMS & CPPs (Risk Assessment Method Statement) & CPPs (Construction phase plans)
· Good IT background with regard to MS software, most crucially MS Excel
· Ability to coach/train frontline work force on tablet use
· A Water and Utilities background is highly desirable
Who we are
Clancy Docwra are a national construction company operating across the Water, Energy, Multi Utility, Rail and Infrastructure Civils sectors and we have a number of opportunities to join our alliance with Anglian Water, specifically within their IMR (Integrated Maintenance & Repair) team.
Anglian Water have just announced plans to invest £6.5 billion into their regions’ water and sewerage networks to help protect the environment and secure water resources for generations to come.
Anglian Water borrow water from the environment, store it and treat it to world-class standards, to supply safe drinking water to 4.3 million customers from Grimsby to Milton Keynes.
With these significant investments, Clancy will play an important role in assisting Anglian to make improvements to leakage prevention and response rates.
What We Hope You’ll Do Next
If you have the required experience and like the idea of working for a friendly business where you can make a genuine difference, we would love to hear from you, so please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com. Or for more information call 01895 823711 extension: 3182.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made in order for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.