JOB TITLE : IMDS Scheduler
Salary: £19000 + benefits
WHO WE ARE
We are a national construction company operating across the Water, Energy, Multi Utility, Rail and Infrastructure Civils sectors and we have a number of opportunities to join our alliance with Anglian Water, specifically within their IMR (Integrated Maintenance & Repair) team.
Anglian Water have just announced plans to invest £6.5 billion into their regions’ water and sewerage networks to help protect the environment and secure water resources for generations to come.
Anglian Water borrow water from the environment, store it and treat it to world-class standards, to supply safe drinking water to 4.3 million customers from Grimsby to Milton Keynes.
With these significant investments, Clancy will play an important role in assisting Anglian to make improvements to leakage prevention and response rates.
A key role to help us deliver this is important outcome for the environment and our customers, is our IMDS Scheduler. This role will be based in Huntingdon
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IMDS Scheduler
You will be responsible for:
- Managing work schedule and dealing with jobs that cannot be automatically scheduled or are in jeopardy to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Ensure jobs at risk of missing LOS are planned and escalated as appropriate.
- Ensure availability is recorded in the system.
- Ensure that on-the-day changes in resources are updated in the schedule, and handle any jobs (planned and reactive) that fall into jeopardy as a result.
- Identify customer specific or auto schedule jobs and liaise with the customer using the most appropriate communication method to confirm the appointment. Manage the customer’s expectation with regard to level of service.
- Liaison with field resources to ensure that work status information is current.
- Monitor customer service levels of proactive and reactive work deployed and keep customers informed where necessary
- Proactively monitor for duplicate work requests to prevent un-necessary field visits.
- Respond to requests for appointments to minimise risk to the schedule and prevent abortive visits.
- Take action to deal with operational staff requests for assistance Escalate situations early to manager to assist in managing operational risk.
- Relay information to other internal stakeholders
- Ensure own compliance with contingency plan procedures during incidents.
- Highlight areas of process non-compliance from field resources so that training needs may be identified.
- Responsible for producing daily schedules and all external scheduling administrative tasks
- Ensure to provide effective use of resources that adhere to contract KPI’s particularly in relation to LOS paying great attention to CSI jobs
- To deal with jobs that cannot be automatically scheduled & book special requirements/AW representatives within adequate time scales
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, so it is important that applicants have great organisation skills and are used to working in a fast-paced environment. If you have the required experience please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01895 823711 extension: 3182 for more information.
We’re different! We are not quite as big as some of our competitors, but that doesn’t stop us from being a significant national player. We are agile and quick to react and can combine the scale and professionalism of a large company with the speed, responsiveness and personal touch of a family owned and run business.
It’s a powerful mix and one that our clients truly value and they know they can trust us, to give them the best possible quality of service and to treat their challenges as our own.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!