Operations Delivery Manager (Rail & MU)
Job Title: Operations Delivery Manager (Rail & MU)
Salary: Up to £40000 + Benefits
WHO WE ARE
We’re different! We are not quite as big as some of our competitors, but that doesn’t stop us from being a significant national player. We are agile and quick to react and can combine the scale and professionalism of a large company with the speed, responsiveness and personal touch of a family owned and run business.
The Clancy Group is a national construction company operating across the Water, Energy, Multi Utility, Rail and Infrastructure Civils sectors.
It’s a powerful mix and one that our clients truly value and they know they can trust us, to give them the best possible quality of service and to treat their challenges as our own.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Delivery Manager to join The Clancy Group based in Datchet
As the Operations Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
· Developing good working relationships and close liaison with clients.
· Implement & maintain processes by which the contract can align their resources, systems and employees to strategic objectives and priorities.
· Manage employee and contract procedures and align their objectives, facilitating the effective delivery of strategic and operational goals.
· Manage and ensure the delivery of the relevant Delivery Plan for the specified contracts.
· Dealing with variations and valuations. (Submission & Settlement)
· Monitoring health, safety and environment issues.
· Managing human resources issues. (Including staff training)
· Dealing with customer care issues.
· Maintaining a high standard of quality work.
· Carrying out pre, current and post contract management.
· Monitoring overall company performance.
· Additional integral responsibilities include report writing, record maintenance, and satisfactory communication at all levels, maintenance of Company image, employee welfare and team building.
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, so it is important that applicants have great organisation skills and are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
If you have the required experience and like the idea of working for a friendly business where you can make a genuine difference, we would love to hear from you, so please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com. Or for more information call 01895 823711 extension: 3182.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made in order for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!