JOB TITLE: Operative
SALARY: £11 per hour
Location: Anglian Region
WHO WE ARE
We are a national construction company operating across the Water, Energy, Multi Utility, Rail and Infrastructure Civils sectors and we have a number of opportunities to join our alliance with Anglian Water, specifically within their IMR (Integrated Maintenance & Repair) team.
Anglian Water have just announced plans to invest £6.5 billion into their regions’ water and sewerage networks to help protect the environment and secure water resources for generations to come.
Anglian Water borrow water from the environment, store it and treat it to world-class standards, to supply safe drinking water to 4.3 million customers from Grimsby to Milton Keynes.
With these significant investments, Clancy will play an important role in assisting Anglian to make improvements to leakage prevention and response rates.
A key role to help us deliver this is important outcome for the environment and our customers, is our Plumbers. We have multiple opportunities across our region where you’ll join our busy IMR (Integrated Maintenance & Repair) team. This role will be based in our Anglian Region.
You will be responsible for:
- To support the Team Leader in carrying out all necessary designated works by the Supervisor or Line Manager (including setting out works to NRSWA specification).
- Ensure quality, health, safety and environmental policies are followed.
- This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties will be expected to be carried out that fall within the capabilities of the role.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of Utilities industry.
- Holder of relevant qualification or vocational qualifications.
- Holder of CTA card, e.g. mini-digger driver authority.
- Holder of a full and valid driving licence.
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, so it is important that applicants have great organisation skills and are used to working in a fast-paced environment. If you have the required experience, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01895 823711 extension: 3182 for more information.
We’re different! We are not quite as big as some of our competitors, but that doesn’t stop us from being a significant national player. We are agile and quick to react and can combine the scale and professionalism of a large company with the speed, responsiveness and personal touch of a family owned and run business.
It’s a powerful mix and one that our clients truly value and they know they can trust us, to give them the best possible quality of service and to treat their challenges as our own.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!