Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Traffic Systems Depot Operations SupervisorMain Purpose of Job To manage; Traffic Management Operations at Depot level - to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of Traffic services to clients. Accountability The post holder will be responsible to: CP - Traffic Systems Area Manager Main Duties and Responsibilities MaintainLocation:LivingstonClosing Date:24th October 2017
- Supervisor Livingston (Scottish Water)Job Title Supervisor Location Scotland - Livingston (Scottish Water) Division Operations Grade SU Main Purpose of Job To supervise, monitor and assist with resourcing for the contractLocation:LivingstonClosing Date:24th October 2017
- Planned Works Delivery Agent – Lincoln/GranthamPURPOSE: To represent the contract and work closely with IMR Engineers, Senior and Delivery Agents to organize, support and manage gangs and subcontractors to ensure efficient and effective execution of leakage and optimize works in a cost efficient and productive manner to achieve contractualLocation:LincolnClosing Date:26th October 2017
- Engineering Coordinator – Livingstone, ScotlandPurpose of the role: To ensure the MU business in Scotland is fully supported commercially and operationally in the delivery of appropriate and relevant documentation to enable efficient cash collection. In addition, to ensure compliance, with all regulatory bodies in the administration of theLocation:LivingstonClosing Date:27th October 2017
- Site Manager (UKPN) x 3Location: London UKPN Sites Main Purpose of Job To manage, monitor and resource the contracts, for which responsibility has been given, to maximise output, profit and control costs, in accordance with pre-determined Health, Safety and Environment regulations. Maintain quality workmanship ofLocation:LondonClosing Date:29th October 2017
- Environmental Advisor – Base Carlisle, North England & Scotland RegionsEnvironmental Advisor Location: Based from Carlisle Covering North England & Scotland Regions Hours: Monday to Friday 07:30-16:30 Package: Competitive Salary + Pension, Company Car, 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday & On-going Training The Clancy Group are currently looking to addLocation:Closing Date:30th October 2017