Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Traffic Management Drawing AdministratorJob Title : Experienced Traffic Management Drawing Administrator Location: Dartford – Huntington-Harefield Division: CTM Clancy Traffic Management Competency Grade: TO Main Purpose of Job To produce detailed temporary traffic management plans, provide administrativeLocation:Dartford, Harefield, Head Office, Middlesex, Huntingdon, MiddlesexClosing Date:30th March 2018
- Project Manager (Energy) – Dartford/LondonJob Title Project Manager Location Dartford/London Division Energy Competency Grade ML2 MainLocation:DartfordClosing Date:30th March 2018
- IMDS Data Analyst – Huntington1.Job Title: IMDS Data Analyst Business Unit: Customer Services Metering 2. Key purpose of job: To actively assist in the service delivery of a seamless meter installation and meter maintenance service. Managing service delivery failures, non-compliance issues, complex fileLocation:HuntingdonClosing Date:30th March 2018
- Supervisor – ScotlandJob Title: Supervisor Department: Capex Metering Location: Scotland Approx Salary Range: £32,000 Main Purpose of Job To supervise, monitor and assist with resourcing for the contract for which responsibility has been given in order to maximise production, profit andLocation:Scotland - RegionalClosing Date:30th March 2018
- Hire Administrator – RamseyThe Clancy Group of companies is a multi faceted Construction Group with skills in Civil Engineering Contracting, the company are a Multi Utilities Service Provider that undertakes a wide variety of civil engineering special projects including Rail infrastructure works. Main Purpose of Job To actLocation:Closing Date:30th March 2018
- IMDS Contact Centre Team Manager – HuntingtonJob Title: IMDS Contact Team Manager Department: AW3010 Location: Huntington Approx Salary: £27K - 32K Key Accountabilities :Employee Development and line management of the contact team Ensure that all team members have an accurate, up to date JRO and receive: an annualLocation:HuntingdonClosing Date:30th March 2018