Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Multi Utility Laying Teams (South)Location: South Region Salary: Competitive dependent on experience Main Purpose of Job We are looking for applicants who wish to join exciting current and future projects within multi utilities and join our talent pool. Excavate / lay Multi UtilityLocation:Closing Date:17th January 2018
- Planned Works Delivery Agent – LincolnPURPOSE: To represent the contract and work closely with IMR Engineers, Senior and Delivery Agents to organize, support and manage gangs and subcontractors to ensure efficient and effective execution of leakage and optimize works in a cost efficient and productive manner to achieve contractualLocation:LincolnClosing Date:17th January 2018
- Traffic Management Operative/Supervisor – Newton Le Willows Merseyside – WarringtonJob Title Traffic Management Operative/Supervisor Location Newton Le Willows Merseyside – WarringtonLocation:Closing Date:17th January 2018
- IMR Surveyor – Anglian Water RegionJob Title IMR Surveyor Location Anglian Water Region Division Utilities – Water Main Purpose of Job The successful post-holderLocation:Closing Date:17th January 2018
- Operational Enhancer – Anglian Water Region (South)Job Title Operational Enhancer Location Anglian Water region (south) Division Utilities Main Purpose ofLocation:MiddlesexClosing Date:17th January 2018
- Operational Administrator – Canwick & BillingJob Title Operational Administrator, Temp Initial 6M Contract Location Canwick & BillingLocation:CanwickClosing Date:17th January 2018