Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Graduate Programme 2017Could you be one of our future managers? Recruitment for our 2017 Graduate Programme is now open and we are looking for talented young people to join our company and support us in achieving our vision to be the most trusted provider of essential services that keep the UKLocation:VariousClosing Date:24th May 2017
- Environmental AdvisorLocation: London Salary: up to £30,000 (Dependent of Experience) + Company Car Job Purpose To provide professional advice to the assigned contracts within the C&E Region on all Environmental matters. This post holder will offer expert knowledge and skills in order to generateLocation:LondonClosing Date:28th May 2017
- Senior Civil’s & Utilities Estimator (Head Office)Location: Harefield, Middlesex Salary: Competitive (Depending of experience) + Benefits Main Purpose of Job Working as part of a busy and successful estimating team, you will be required to review, understand and complete the pricing of tender documents to arrive at the mostLocation:Harefield, Head Office, MiddlesexClosing Date:28th May 2017
- Estimating Assistant (Head Office)Location: Harefield, Middlesex Salary : Competitive (depending on experience) + Benefits Main Purpose of Job To provide support to the estimating team and particularly the estimator. The role will be varied with the opportunity for expansion with the rightLocation:Harefield, Head Office, Middlesex, MiddlesexClosing Date:28th May 2017
- Site Manager (C&E Projects)Location: London & Home Counties Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience) Hours: 07:30 – 17:00 plus hours to suit requirements of the contract Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday working may be required to suit the contract) Main Purpose of Job ToLocation:London and Home CountiesClosing Date:28th May 2017
- Clean Water Crews – Repair & MaintenanceClancy Docwra are Recruiting Clean Water Crews for Repair & Maintenance / Main Laying / Service Laying Wage: £Competitive (depending on experience) We have fantastic opportunities to join our Operational Teams working in the Kent, Sussex, Surrey & Hampshire areas Some works willLocation:Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, SussexClosing Date:28th May 2017