Want to work with The Clancy Group?
The Clancy Group is a diverse national organisation which offers a wide range career opportunities. Our people, passion and range of projects shape an inclusive culture that encourages innovation and provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Your career with us is more than a job – explore your opportunities here:
- Delivery AgentPOST: Delivery Agent REPORTS TO: Senior Delivery Agent PURPOSE: To represent the contract and work closely with IMR Engineers, Senior and Delivery Agents to organise, support and manage gangs and sub-contractors to ensure efficient and effective execution of Leakage and OptimiseLocation:North LincsClosing Date:20th July 2018
- Utilities Supervisor – NorthamptonUtilities Supervisor Location: Billing, Northampton Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday, 07:30am – 17:00pm Salary: Competitive + Company Car, Pension, 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and ongoing Training & Development. The Clancy Group are looking to recruit a Field PerformanceLocation:NorthamptonClosing Date:20th July 2018
- Senior Quantity SurveyorJob Title Senior Quantity Surveyor Location Head Office, Divisional / Regional Office or Site DivisionLocation:Closing Date:20th July 2018
- Senior Quantity SurveyorJob Title Senior Quantity Surveyor Location Sunderland Division Commercial – Multi Utility Main Purpose ofLocation:SunderlandClosing Date:20th July 2018
- ERP AnalystERP Analyst Location: Harefield, UB9 6HZ Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 Salary: Competitive + Pension, 24days Holiday & Bank Holidays as well as ongoing training and development The Clancy Group are currently looking to add an ERP Analysts to join the IT Department to beLocation:HarefieldClosing Date:20th July 2018
- Project ManagerJob Title MU Project Manager Location Harefield Division MU South Competency Grade Main Purpose of Job Context of Job The Clancy Group of companies is a multi facetedLocation:Closing Date:20th July 2018