We hold a number of accreditations and memberships. These are vital for our company and for ensuring that we follow a compliant and regulated work environment. Please browse our memberships and accreditations – or select by sector using the filtering system below.
- ISO AccreditationThe Clancy Group is an accredited ISO provider, meeting the criteria for an ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health & Safety management systems.
- Civil Engineering Contractors AssociationThe Clancy Group is a recognised member of the Civil Engineering Contractors Association (Southern) Ltd. The Civil Engineering Contractors Association is the representative body for companies who work day-to-day to deliver, upgrade, and maintain the country's infrastructure. View Certificate
- Pipeline Industries GuildClancy Docwra is a member of the Pipeline Industries Guild, which gives companies both large and small access to an exclusive network of business leaders who are active across the pipeline industry. The Guild offers a platform to discuss issues with policy and decision makers, and with key stakeholders in the UK and overseas. The Pipeline Industries Guild panels seek to identify trends and opportunities for members, providing a voice for its member companies, and representing them by raising policy issues with both UK government and global standard organisations.
- SMAS Worksafe ContractorClancy Docwra Ltd. has been awarded a Worksafe Contractor Membership by SMAS (Safety Management Assessment Specialists). SMAS Worksafe Schemes demonstrate Health & Safety competence, with a nationally-recognised SSIP Member Scheme certificate. View Certificate
- Investors in PeopleClancy Docwra Ltd. is a registered member of Investors in People. The Investors in People Standard is underpinned by a rigorous assessment methodology - and a framework which reflects the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures required to outperform in any industry.
- Utility Networks DivisionClancy Docwra Ltd. is a member of the Utility Networks Division, which represents and promotes the interests of energy and utility network companies by providing a range of value-added services to members. The Utility Networks Division has three key member areas, which help to steer and formulate the consensus view on industry issues - Data & Metering, Network Engineering & Equipment, and Gas Storage Operators.