We hold a number of accreditations and memberships which are vital for our business as we operate in many regulated sectors
- ISO AccreditationThe Clancy Group is an accredited ISO provider, meeting the criteria for an ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health & Safety management systems.
- Civil Engineering Contractors AssociationThe Clancy Group is a recognised member of the Civil Engineering Contractors Association (Southern) Ltd. The Civil Engineering Contractors Association is the representative body for companies who work day-to-day to deliver, upgrade, and maintain the country's infrastructure
- Pipeline Industries GuildClancy Docwra is a member of the Pipeline Industries Guild, which gives companies both large and small access to an exclusive network of business leaders who are active across the pipeline industry
- SMAS Worksafe ContractorClancy Docwra Ltd. has been awarded a Worksafe Contractor Membership by SMAS (Safety Management Assessment Specialists). SMAS Worksafe Schemes demonstrate Health & Safety competence, with a nationally-recognised SSIP Member Scheme certificate
- Investors in PeopleClancy Docwra has been awarded silver status for Investors in People. The Investors in People standard is underpinned by a rigorous assessment methodology - and a framework which reflects the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures required to outperform in any industry
- Construction Industry Training BoardClancy Docwra Ltd. is an approved Construction Industry Training Board member. The CITB is the Sector Skills Council and Industry Training Board for the construction industry. It works with construction companies to improve skills, increase competitive edge and respond to the many challenges which employers face. View Certificate